Workplace Giving Platform to Engage Your Employees
We make employee giving easy with an experience your team will love.
Multiply Your Social Impact With a Flexible Employee Giving Software
Global giving, simple program administration, and managed donations disbursement. Provide a better experience and simplify your deployment with built-in employee engagement tools and integrations with other systems.
Use Workplace Giving Platform to Empower Employees to do Good Anywhere
Get up and running in days, not weeks. An intuitive user experience also means you can use it from day 1 with no need for hours of training. Cause-based fundraising, matching gifts, credit grants. and more make it easy to engage your employees.
93% of employees believe that companies must lead with purpose
Companies are no longer just tied to profits. They must positively impact society as well.
Impact Drives Employee Engagement by 2X
Build a Culture of Giving
Employees who strongly agree their organization positively impacts people and the planet is 2x more likely to be engaged at work than other workers.
Outperform Your Competitors by 147%
Higher engagement leads to better business outcomes
Companies with highly engaged employees outperform their competitors by 147%.
…and more business benefits:
20% increase in sales
21% higher profitability
59% less turnover
Employee Giving Software Features
Frequently Asked Questions
Workplace giving, also named employee giving, are programs that offer employees the opportunity to make donations and/or contributions through payroll giving, automatic systems, and any other programs the company facilitates.
There are different types of workplace and corporate giving programs:
- Employee donation matching
- Dollars for Doers: a matching gift program where a company makes a donation based on employee volunteer hours multiplied by an hourly rate
- Credit Grants: funds granted to employees as rewards and bonuses that they can donate to the nonprofit of their choice.
There are many ways to get your employees excited about giving and volunteering:
- Automate the process to make it easier and frictionless. A way to do this is by using something like payroll giving.
- Implement a match-giving system, so for every dollar they donate, you match the entirety or more to the charity of their choice.
- Get involved in Giving Tuesday. This is a perfect holiday to launch your philanthropy campaign and get your employees involved in the movement.
Workplace giving programs, when done right, can create a sense of community and positivity in the company. This culture of giving allows your company to attract more talent, increase your employee retention rate and enjoy a higher level of work engagement and productivity.
Join our growing community of purpose-driven companies today!