Join our growing community of companies at the leading edge of corporate social responsibility
A secure, global platform designed for employees and CSR leaders
A brighter experience
Our personalized, intuitive platform is built for today’s employees, creating a more engaging user experience that inspires adoption.
Dedicated partnership and support
Consider us an extension of your team, from deployment to ongoing initiatives and product updates.
We go beyond standard reporting tools, offering you expertise and strategic collaboration through our Client Experience services.
Commitment to innovation
Through our curated funds, impact updates, and more, we’re redefining how people connect with the causes that matter to them.
Services and products to support all your programs
- Global Giving & Matching in 139 Currencies
- Curated Cause-Based Funds
- Employee Grants & Giving Credits
- Rapid Disaster Response Campaigns
- Philanthropy Toolkit & Nonprofit Updates
- Company Events Management
- Nonprofit-Posted Opportunities
- Skills-Based Opportunities
- Dollars for Doers & Volunteerism Grants
- Real-Time Updates
- Intuitive User Experience
- Integrated Impact Reporting
- Streamlined Nonprofit Communications
- Program Resources & Budgeting Tools
- Customizable Workflows & Administration
- Payroll, HRIS, SSO Integration
- Real-Time Reporting Tools
- Platform Trainings
- Seamless, Secure Payment Distribution
- Comprehensive Program Management
New to workplace philanthropy?
Read our white paper on the evolving role of workplace giving programs.
We deepen connections between companies and their employees, empowering them to:
Focus their efforts
Our intuitive skills-based volunteerism tool uncovers relevant opportunities, offering personalized recommendations that help employees give their time and talents.
Understand their impact
Employees can see how their donation is making a difference. Our team delivers updates from nonprofits to give people insight into their positive impact on the world.
Connect with their cause
Our Foundation Funds target a particular cause and are curated by leading experts in the field with deep knowledge of the issues involved and the nonprofits on the front lines. Employees can understand the problem, see the strategy, and track the Fund’s progress.
“Our partnership with Bright Funds extends beyond their best-in-class technology: Bright Funds is a true extension of our team in both thought leadership and the day-to-day execution of our programs.”
Bryan Breckenridge, Executive Director of Box.org