Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Software
Discover a CSR platform that is more effective for companies, more engaging for employees and, therefore, more impactful for the world.
Engage your employees and drive social impact with a comprehensive CSR solution.
Optimize workplace giving and volunteering programs with a plethora of ways for your company to motivate, reward and amplify participation; including platform support for corporate philanthropy initiatives.
Demonstrate commitment to social impact and employee engagement
Engaging your employees with your corporate social responsibility initiatives builds a culture of caring and connectedness. Workplace giving and volunteering combined with corporate philanthropy amplifies your social good.
Get up and running in days, not weeks. An intuitive user experience also means you can use it from day 1 with no need for hours of training. Cause-based fundraising, matching gifts, credit grants and more make it easy to engage your employees. What’s more, you’ll have access to global giving, simple program administration, and managed donations disbursement.
93%Purpose matters: 93% of employees today believe that companies must lead with purpose. Companies are no longer just tied to profits. They must positively impact society as well.
2xImpact drives employee engagement: Employees that strongly agree their organization makes a positive impact on people and planet are 2x more likely to be engaged at work than other workers.
Higher engagement leads to better business outcomes:
Companies with highly engaged employees outperform their competitors by 147%.
of employees who volunteered with their companies reported an improved perception of their employer.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is CSR Software?
A corporate social responsibility (CSR) software helps employers fulfill their CSR by facilitating the creation and management of campaigns that encourage employees and the business itself to take part in donating to good causes, volunteering in local initiatives, and raising funds to support non-profit organizations or movements that matter the most to their employees.
What are the 4 types of CSR?
In summary, a business’s corporate social responsibility can be broken down into four categories:
- Environmental responsibility is a corporation’s commitment to sustainable processes and enviromental-friendly operations, including the donation to and active participation in support of environmental movements.
- Ethical responsibility is the commitment to fair treatment of all parties involved with a company’s affairs (employees, customers, investors, suppliers, etc.) and can be fulfilled when companies refuse to, for example, work with other companies that use exploitative labor practices.
- Philanthropic responsibility is a business commitment to empower and improve humanity as a whole. Most companies apply this responsibility through donations to non-profits or the creation of foundations.
- Economic responsibility is about a corporation’s commitment to making economic decisions that allow them to fulfill the other three responsibilities and positively impact the communities they serve even more.
What is the main purpose of CSR?
Although CSR is a business tactic that helps them increase employee engagement and increase sales, the ultimate goal of corporate social responsibility is to distribute the value a company produces with their employees, shareholders, and customers, creating a mutually beneficial relationship between corporations and the communities they serve.
What CSR activities can be done?
Corporate social responsibility has many ways and shapes, but here are a few activities you can start doing today to fulfill your business CSR:
- Increase wages above the minimum required
- Reduce your company’s carbon footprint
- Focus on inclusion, diversity, and equity
- Connect employees with virtual and in person volunteering opportunities
- Participate in enviromental-friendly causes
- Donate to non-profit organizations associated with your industry and employees priorities
What are the advantages of using CSR software?
If you’re thinking about implementing a CSR campaign, you’ll soon realize how hard it can be to keep track of every initiative, every dollar, and every potential opportunity for your employees. To help your campaign succeed, Bright Funds CSR software can:
- Provide real-time reporting and tracking
- Give you access to thousands of volunteer opportunities across the world and help you match your employees to the best opportunities for them
- Manage, track and match donations
- Automate payroll giving campaigns
- Manage grants, scholarships, and disaster relief programs
- Provide multiple payment gateways for raising funds
And everything with an intuitive and easy to use interface, needing no technical knowledge to make the most of the software.
“The outpouring of support and participation from our employees for in-person volunteer activities, even amidst a global pandemic, shows how critical it is to have a program like this.”
Brenton Miller, Manager, HR Programs and Culture
“We wanted to provide additional opportunities for employees to give back, even when they can’t do so in person. With Bright Funds, we now have a singular platform where people can sign up to give or volunteer, regardless of their location, while easily tailoring the experience to align with our program’s mission and values.”
Rachel Moret, Senior Specialist, HR Programs
Join our growing community of companies committed to corporate social responsibility today!